- How do I know my order has been successful?
You will be sent a confirmation e-mail on the successful completion of your order. This email will contain your order details and order number. This order number should be retained and used in all future correspondence.
- Can I use a PO box for billing and receiving magazines?
Yes. PO Boxes can be used as both the billing and delivery address of your magazine subscription/s.
- How is my subscription delivered?
Magazines are delivered by New Zealand Post.
- How long do I have to wait for my first issue to arrive?
Your subscription will commence once we have received payment from you and will begin with the next issue to go on sale unless otherwise specified.
- For weekly publications please allow up to three weeks for your first magazine.
- For monthly publications please allow up to four to six weeks for your first magazine.
- For bi-monthly and quarterly publications your subscription will begin with the next available issue.
- For international delivery, delivery time will vary dependant on magazine and country of delivery.
- My magazine hasn't arrived this week/month, what do I do?
If a missed delivery occurs, please let us know by calling us on 0800 624 744 or email email@example.com. Depending on your situation, we will either send you a replacement magazine or extend your current subscription period.